Sidney Community Association
We are a registered non-profit society whose goal is to engage Town of Sidney residents in supporting and advocating for a strong and vibrant community.
That every resident is valued in contributing to a strong sense of community and has an important voice in creating the future of our town.
In support of this we:
- Inform our members about local government topics and issues
- Provide opportunities for members and residents to speak up and share ideas about the future of our town
- Engage with the Town of Sidney staff and elected officials on local community issues
- Engage with other groups and neighbouring communities involved in issues that affect the Town of Sidney
- Participate in local activities promoting the well-being of our community
- Invite Sidney Community Association members to volunteer their time to help organize events and activities
Interested in becoming a member? Click here!
If you wish to contact us, click here.